Mary Kay Cooling Bronzing Stick

Mary Kay Cooling Bronzing Stick Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 285 in Bronzer

A cool new way to wear a sun-kissed glow year-round. This multibenefit gel bronzer gives customers long-lasting color with a cooling sensation and a refreshing touch of moisture. It applies easily on the skin for sheer, buildable coverage that can be blended with a finger or a sponge to achieve a customizable glow. This nongreasy formula dries quickly, plus it's purse-sized - perfect for on the go.

April 29, 2015

Love this to bronze up my face in the summer. It blends super well and stays all day

January 17, 2011

I like the cooling feeling on my cheeks. It feels refreshing. The color is nice and has a shimmer to it. I have darker skin so it goes on lighter and a little translucent at first but you can build the color with layers. I like to use this in the winter when I feel like I need a glow. It also provides somewhat of a dewy look.

January 15, 2011

The Mary Kay Bronzing Stick is just what I needed to help bring some life back to my rather pale winter face right now. It's got just a hint of color, and a little bit of sparkle. It really does feel cool when it goes on, too! It will probably be my entire facial makeup routine in the summer. A few swipes of this, and maybe a little something to brighten my eyes and out the door. It's a great product.

June 18, 2010

I really like Mary Kay's Cheek Glaze so I had high hopes for the Cooling Bronzing Stick - and it totally lived up to those expectations!

The first time I applied this I must have gone overboard by quickly applying a big streak across my cheekbones. It was a too much to rub in properly so I was initially turned off from this product. But I tried it again and this time I started by just applying a bit at a time and rubbing in each layer well until I achieved a shade I was going for. So as long as you don't go crazy like I did at first, It will look really natural. You can apply as much or as little as you want and it blends in quite well.

I really like how it feels chilly on my skin as I apply it -- great for summer!

I wouldn't use this on my forehead or the bridge of my nose like I would a powder bronzer, but it is really great for cheeks and temples!

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!