• Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush

Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

August 29, 2015

You buy this brush separate from the brush set. I love this brush. I bought 2 one I use this to put my cream eye shadow on and the other to put my concealer on. I use to use my finger, but you have so much more control with a brush. Definitely would recommend trying it. They are also easy to clean. Best part about it is if your brush starts to fall apart you just bring it to your consultant, and they give you a new one. That's so awesome.

July 09, 2015

I was using my baby finger to apply my cream eye shadow and found that I had extra colour around my eyes after I finished. Then I bought the cream eye colour/concealer brush by Mary Kay and I really love it!! It is so precise and feels very soft on my eyes. I don't end up tugging on my lid and it stays put where I apply it. So worth it and it is inexpensive too!

April 29, 2015

Use this for packing on eyeshadow, Mary Kay makes great brushes!

February 22, 2014

I love this brush! I use it with the cream eye shadow and it is so affordable and works great, also it's so easy to clean.