Mary Kay Creme Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #921 out of 1014 in Lipstick

April 29, 2015

These are decent although you can get really awesome lipsticks at the drugstore for cheaper

June 12, 2014

Smells good, it has a lot of shade and it is hydrating. It just doesn't stay in place very long.

September 28, 2013

I received several samples, and I tried this lipstick in Whipped Berries. I have never tried a red, or berry lipstick and was very apprehensive because I have red hair and always think it clashes but I was very pleasantly surprised how much I loved it! It did not make my teeth look yellow which was awesome and glided on very nicely. I only wore it for a few hours in the evening and it lasted but I think I would need to reapply for the same intensity all day. Overall the colour is true, and very pigmented. The formula is great, and I even noticed that is kind of stained my lips slightly which I don't mind. As much as I do love this product, I would not purchase it simply because of the price which is not in my budget but I am now on the hunt for a dupe.

December 17, 2010

I tried the Mary Kay Creme lipstick in the limited edition "inspiration" colour. It's a light shimmery pink. I use it as a casual daytime colour to wear. It goes on very smoothly and offers a shimmery pink tint to my lips.

I personally really liked the "limited time" packaging. It has "thank you" written all across the lipstick tube in different languages. (I'm a sucker for cute packaging!)

For the price it is a very good quality product. It would probably offer more of a pink colour to someone with lighter lips, my lips are a bit darker. The colour is also quite longlasting, and because it's a lighter shade, you don't have to touch up very often.

I received a sample of this product from the brand for testing.