Good

Mary Kay Eye Palette in Sapphire Noir Reviews

1 review
Ranked #604 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 04, 2014

Yeah…I love this. Even with the fallout I got from the grey shadow, it was totally fine as a liner when I used it damp. The trio of purple shadows is honestly like nothing I have in my arsenal and that is a tough thing to say! The quality of the shadows was smooth and soft with great colour payoff.

These palettes also come “depotted” so you can either keep them in the plastic case they come in, put them in your Z palette or pick up a specially made compact from Mary Kay.

Now, I know the price might be a bit more than some of you might be wanting to spend on a five colour palette, but the quality of this one vs. the $75 eye shadow palette that I have from another “high end” brand is far superior. If you are curious about consistency, speak to your Mary Kay consultant as I know mine is VERY good about letting me try things first. Overall, this is a great Fall palette that isn’t too vampy, but has a richness to it that screams sophistication with a little bit of whimsy.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas