Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen

Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 413 in Concealer

The special light-reflecting pigments in the pen optically "lift" the shadowy areas of your face. Instantly your skin looks brighter, your tone more even and your face more radiant. This easy-to-use, supersheer formula can be reapplied throughout the day to keep you looking refreshed and natural. And it's available in four shades, for all skin tones.

March 10, 2016

This is a great product. It covers well and can be used for different reasons. Cover a pimple, dark spots, bags under the eyes and even lines on the face.
    It gives light enough coverage without looking like you're wearing makeup.

April 29, 2015

Love this for a very subtle, natural highlight. It doesn't mess with your foundation and sets nice on the skin.

January 17, 2011

I received this as a Christmas gift. I haven't used much of it because I can't figure out exactly how to use it on the right areas of my face but it has good coverage and seems to be of good quality. I am looking forward to experimenting with it more.

January 29, 2010

I got this when a friend hosted a Mary Kay party - decided to give it a try on a night when I was going out with some gfs. Hid all my imperfections flawlessly! Didn't cake like some other concealers and stayed on for the whole night. Has a nice texture and wasn't oily like some feel. Great product!

December 14, 2006

This is a great product - I'm glad you both agree. I've seen amazing results on my friends that have used this.

December 14, 2006

hides my purple bags and fine lines and wrinkles....wonderful product!

November 01, 2006

This product works great! I often get dark circles under my eyes. I apply my regular concealer under my eyes and then gently dab foundation over it. Than I brush on a few dabs on the highlighter and gently dot it over where I had applied the concealer and I find the no one notices my circles anymore. I also use the highlighter on the sides of my nose and the sides on my mouth and above my nose on the crease, which brightens up my face and detracts attention away from shadows and fine lines. And of course, it is a great highlighter for the eyes. I also think that it is a good value because a little bit goes a long way.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic