Mary Kay Gel Eye Liner
Good

Mary Kay Gel Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 776 in Eye Liner

April 05, 2016

I love this gel liner. It's creamy so it goes on so smoothly. I've used other gel liners that are so dry that it's difficult to apply them. This liner allows me to complete winged liner so quickly. The brush it comes with is pretty good though I do usually use an angles liner brush to apply it. Because the formula is so creamy, I do tend to set it with a black eye shadow just to make sure I don't smudge it.

August 26, 2015

I just started using this, and what a difference. Use to take me forever to do eye liner, now it takes me as much time as it does to put on my mascara. So much easier. It was also nice to have someone show me how to use it too, otherwise a probably would have been lost.

August 13, 2015

Get the perfect cat eye without having to wait for your liner to dry! This gel eyeliner gives maximum impact with minimal effort. The smooth formula is easy to apply and stays where it's put!

April 28, 2015

Not my favourite but works surprisingly well! It's really affordable too.

February 24, 2015

Makes good results. Easy to use.

October 25, 2014

I love the gel eyeliner, it is super easy to apply and stays put all day, no runny raccoon eyes by mid afternoon! the only problem that I had with it was the brush getting clumped with the gel, but if you was it in makeup remover and rinse, you are good to go!

May 27, 2014

Was a little nervous trying this, as I have had big messes with liquid eye liners in the past-- was SO happy to get this. SUPER easy to use, great color, and you can change your look so easily. Stays put and doesnt smudge!