Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 775 in Mascara

Get 4 times the volume without looking overdone with Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara. Its flexible sculpted brush separates and coats even hard-to-reach lashes so volume looks instantly magnified with no clumps in sight. Lashes will appear fuller, lifted and multiplied while looking naturally flawless soft and healthy. The Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara easily comes off with their waterroof eye makeup remover and is available in black or brown.
visit their main website for more details: www.marykay.ca

April 07, 2016

I know this mascara gets wonderful reviews, and I love the Mary Kay foundation. But I didn't care for the results from this mascara at all. I have very curly lashes and usually look for something that separates and lengthens and didn't get that with this product!

April 01, 2016

I like the brush on this mascara. Has one flatter side and one slightly rounded. Works well to push lashes up. Goes on good but I find maybe it is a little more of a natural look as opposed to dramatic. Great for everyday wear. Doesn't flake. I'd buy again.

March 18, 2016

like this mascara as I have always been a dept store kinda girl until this was introduced to me. Love that it stays on all day doesn't smudge. only downfall is cutting it close to the end of the night it starts flaking off - gets in eyes or on face

March 11, 2016

This is a good mascara. It makes my lashes super super long! It is a little bit clumpy, so roll the brush on some toilet paper first. It lasts all day. I would buy this again

February 18, 2016

Mary Kay's Lash Love Mascara is my favourite. It does a great job of lifting and separating the lashes, so that you don't get a clumpy look. This mascara builds easily if you wish to have a thicker lash look.

This mascara is my "Go-To", and I always keep one in my purse ;)

January 05, 2016

I love this mascara! It's about the only kind I will buy. Sometimes I considering going to a different brand but then I remember how much I like this one. Even though it is not waterproof, it stays in place almost like waterproof mascara, but when you go to wash it off it comes clean easily. I get a lot of compliments on how nice my lashes look. It's easy to have a natural light look with one coat, and a more dramatic look with multiple coats.

August 13, 2015

The only mascara I will wear! I have only used Mary Kay Mascara my entire life! It is the best stuff! Even the non-waterproof will not smudge!

August 13, 2015

I was never a big fan of mascara until I discovered this line. I love the way it glides on, doesn't clump together and gives me beautiful and bold lashes without a lot of effort.

August 13, 2015

Love lasting, add definition to the lashes. Perfect for that glam look

August 12, 2015

Instant volume. Define lashes and protects. Great for glamour look.