Mary Kay Lash Primer Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 353 in Primer

March 20, 2016

I got this product as a gift with the Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. It is supposed to make your lashes more voluminous after you apply your mascara. I didn't really care for it. I found that it made my mascara clump. I don't use primer, so I don't have anything to compare it with. I don't think that it's worth 21.00$,that's for sure. I do use it to shape my eyebrows though;)

August 30, 2015

This product has changed how I feel about my lashes.

August 14, 2015

Great product. Really makes your lashes look fuller.

August 13, 2015

Bold, beautiful lashes. It really lengthens and volumizes, just the way you want it to. Easy to apply and gives you the results you are looking for.

August 12, 2015

I use this product every time I put mascara on. My eye lashes are almost non-existant. They are short and you can barely tell they are there. This primer lengthens my lashes enough so when I put my mascara on, it actually looks like I have lashes!

August 12, 2015

This product is amazing - always have it at the ready everyday. Brushes clear on lashes so no white spots like other companies!!!! Keeps mascara in place with no flaking or smudging all day. I have very light eyebrows and even brush the primer on my brows then use an eyebrow pencil - amazing results.

May 26, 2015

First of all I love the pearly white color of the tube it comes in. So pretty. I put it on before my mascara and let it dry. Then I put my mascara over. It makes the look more defined and longer. I really love it.

1.5/5

April 29, 2015

This does nothing for my eyelashes except make them super dry.

February 22, 2014

I cannot live without this! This makes and mascara application so much easier and makes my lashes so much better looking!