Mary Kay Mineral Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #759 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Shadow is long-lasting, fade-resistant and look gorgeous on any skin tone. It will give you intense, crease-resistant color in a single swipe. The formula contains vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Designed to fit perfectly in the Mary Kay Compact. Visit marykay.com for more information.

July 26, 2016

I love the eyeshadow formula it goes on so smoothly and is easy to layer for darker/bolder makeup effects. There is so much potential with all of the colours and so many can easily be combined with one another to create different looks.

March 15, 2016

I recently tried this , and let me tell you it is amazing and goes along way , love the feel of it and the way it goes on , so impressed with everything Mary Kay , just introduced to it all and I'm impressed

March 10, 2016

Mary Kay's mineral eye shadows apply smoothly, are blendable and can also be applied with water for a more intense colour or as an eye liner with a thin brush. They don't rub off or move around during the day - no creasing in your eye wrinkles!

April 29, 2015

This stuff is great, awesome pigmentation, doesn't crease. My favourite shade is olive!

January 30, 2013

love this eyeshadow so lightweight

July 21, 2011

I was given this product as a sample to try out, and I feel that for its price, there's not much difference between this eyeshadow and something yo ucan buy for $4 at the drugstore. The colours were neutral, so I didn't find anything particularly attractive about it that would make me splurge on Mary Kay. Maybe their eyeliners, but not a neutral eyeshadow.
The shadow however wasn't too pigmented, but did glide on smoothly. I'm not sure if I would actively go out and purchase it, but I don't find anything particularly negative about this product.

July 20, 2011

I was given this mineral eye shadow to review in two colours: chocolate kiss and hazelnut. I wasn't too thrilled about reviewing them since I am not a huge fan of browns but I used the chocolate kiss eye-shadow with a metallic pinky purple on my crease and I loved it! It has a great pigment it is metallic and sparkly. I find matte browns can look heavy on my eyes but the sparkle gives my eyes dimension. It also has pretty good staying power and lasts a while. The hazelnut shadow on the other hand I wasn't crazy about, it was a matte shadow and I found it just didn't do anything for me. If you like neutrals though, this would be a good choice for you.

February 24, 2011

I'm a big Mary Kay fan, I've been hooked on their products since I was a teen (my mom was a consultant, so she ordered my make up for me). So I've been on the band wagon long enough to acquire quite a few mineral eye shadows. I really love using these shadows because they apply evenly and they don't smudge - I've also found that Mary Kay does a great job pairing colours in their dual colour shadow swatches! Some of my favourites are the purple and greens!

September 30, 2010

I'm converted, I have to say. I was a big Lancome eye shadow person before I tried the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Colours. MK ones are way less expensive ($7.50 each in Canada, not sure the US prices). They are long-lasting and don't crease on my eyes after hours of wear. I love the new colours that came out in 2010 too - lots more iridescent shades, comparable to what Lancome or MAC offers. These colours have great pigmentation, so they can look as intense as you want, with little fading over the course of the day. (using the MK Eye Primer underneath also helps with that, but that's a different review).
My favourites right now are Crystalline, Granite, Black Pearl and Sweet Plum. I can do a fabulous smokey eye easily with these. Highly recommended.

September 15, 2008

Great eyeshadow - goes on smooth - new case is great

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!