Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 595 in Foundation

June 29, 2016

I love how well with product works! It covers almost anything and is so smooth and thin and not at all cakes and looks so natural. I have not so good skin but after using this my face looks flawless!

February 17, 2016

This powder foundation is perfect for everyday wear. Mothers that are always on the go will love this. It gives you medium to full coverage with looking overly cakey. Just make sure to use a setting spray to help the powder melt into your skin.

November 05, 2015

I use the Mineral Powder Foundation daily! It's so lightweight and almost feels healthy! It lasts for quite a while, I've used many different powders and this one is the only one I stay true to!

August 13, 2015

I love this foundation! It is so lightweight and covers so well! You can wear it alone as a foundation or over other types of foundation. It is amazing!

May 17, 2015

Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation is perfect for my combination skin with large pores. Buildable coverage. I find I do not need concealer for imperfections. Quick application helps me look good in a hurry.

May 14, 2015

Love this product.. just a tiny bit gives me a fresh brighter look, so unlike the muddy look and feel of liquid foundations. Wore it all day with no issues and it likely helped my moisturizer do its duty and vice versa! I will stay with the loose powder forever. Helps too that a Mary Kay rep knows the shades and can work with you so you get the best one for you- no blending needed for me!

April 29, 2015

This stuff makes you look sooooo cakey, but at the same time has no coverage, which I don't know how that's even possible

September 09, 2014

I loved the look of this foundation (Ivory 2), but found it left my face very itchy and uncomfortable. Not sure if I had a reaction or whether powder foundation just isn't for me.

October 31, 2013

This powder foundation works absolutely fantastic ! Compared to Bare Minerals it is superior and cheaper ! Smooth application with great color blends. Definitely worth trying.

September 13, 2011

By far my fav foundation that Mary Kay has right now. Goes on so evenly and can be reapplied all day. lightweight with a full coverage. I wear it everyday and it sure seems to last a long time. Would recommend this to anyone who likes a foundation to even out your skin tone but hates the heaviness of liquid foundation