Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss

Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 15, 2016

I love this lip gloss. It is smooth, smells and tastes pretty good, and lasts a long time. I cringe a little when I pay for anything in this product line, but this gloss is worth it!

April 18, 2016

Love Mary Kay lip gloss. Leave lips smooth. Also I find where I'm allgric to alot of products this lip stick iam not. Don't dry out my mouth and lips. Color do stay

February 18, 2016

I love these lip glosses. Not only are they glossy but they are moisturizing to the lips. They are not sticky, they are smooth and also pigmented. However, they are still sheer enough to wear over lipstick and lip liners and you can still see the color peep through.

February 10, 2016

I received the sample pack with the shades "Fancy Nancy", "Beach Bronze" "Berry Dazzle" "Shock Tart" "cafe au lait" and "red passion". They are all top notch quality and the pigmentation is excellent, especially for a lipgloss. The sparkly ones would probably need a colour underneath to match, but there's a good concentration of sparkles. would totally recommend if you can get your rep to hook you up with a discount.

August 21, 2015

Really nice lip gloss. Good variety of colours that can be used alone or over top of lipstick. I would definitely recommend it. Really good in the winter if you have chapped lips.

August 12, 2015

Best lip gloss ever! I get asked over and over, what I have on my lips

May 18, 2015

It spreads well giving smooth look that doesnt leave chunks. It makes lips feel soft and looks great. I recomend the silver moon and pink parfait colours