Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion in Red Tea & Fig
Good

Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion in Red Tea & Fig Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 29, 2015

This stuff doens't leave my skin moisturized for very long but for a nice refresh cream this works well and it smells good

January 06, 2012

I first tried this product at my friend's place : she got all the creams you can imagine (she's a dermatologist). At first, the name "red tea and fig" intrigued me so I had to try it. My first impression was that it smells soooo good! The scent is not too strong, just enough for you to want to smell it again and again. Of course I had to buy a bottle of my own! This is a body lotion so you can apply it where you want - neck, arms, hands, legs... However, it's not a cheap one (except if you find it in sale which I didn't) so I try to make it last and I use it on my neck and arms only (near my nose!) before going to bed. You don't have to use a lot for it to be effective. It makes your skin so soft you won't believe it! I use it on the outside of my elbow because it's very dry and after a couple of days I saw a big difference. I definitely recommend it! There's also another one called lotus and bamboo (it's the same product but it smells different) and it smells very good too!!

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay