• Mary Kay Oil-Free Hydating Gel
Good

Mary Kay Oil-Free Hydating Gel Reviews

Ranked #944 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 27, 2016

With winter months coming and playing tricks on my skin, I don't leave the huse without it.
Goes perfectly over my moisturizer.
It helps with the cold weather especially while doing outdoor sports.

September 25, 2015

Love love love love this!
I have combination/ oily skin and live in the middle of the Canadian Prairies. It gets cold ( - 40C) and it gets windy (up to 80km/h) in the winter so I need something that hydrates my skin well but doesn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. I have tried drugstore brands from the low end to the high end yet nothing did what I wished it would. Either too oily, too thick or break out city. Thankfully last winter I was able to try the Mary Kay Oil-Free Hydrating Gel and I am not looking back. I was able to get by with only one jar last winter with daily nightly use however I may amp it up this year so likely go through 2 jars. This like any other Mary Kay product goes a long way, with regular use you are able to use less and less product moving forward as your skin clears and becomes better.

May 01, 2015

my problem is dehydration due to outdoor sports years ago from my teenage life!
this hydrating gel is truly the solution for me... working very well to retain my moisture balance!
specially when I put it before sleep on top of my moisturizer, I woke up in the morning with silky smooth skin! definitely my life saver!

April 29, 2015

I love this stuff, it adds so much moisture to my skin and absorbs in a decent amount of time.

December 09, 2009

I really love this product. It has been the only thing that has saved my skin from the offal DRY Texas wind! The amount you get is 1.8oz which does not seem like a lot, but it has lasted me over four months of daily use! That is only a little over seven dollars a month!! That is a great value.