Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set- Peach

Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set- Peach Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 325 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 19, 2016

Mary kay font d'excellent produit! Le désincrustant est magique suivit de la crème à main qui rend la peau tellement douce et soyeuse! Il est le meilleur soin de main que j'ai utilisée. Puisque c'est du Mary Kay, c'est certain que le prix est cher, mais il en vaux vraiment la peine de de le procurer.

June 27, 2016

My family has always had issues with overly dry skin due to our professions and once introduced to this product we haven't used anything else since. Even the construction crew uses this to get their hand baby soft again. The fact that this smells just like fuzzy peach candy helps as well.

June 08, 2016

I love everything about this product. The first step, mosturizing, makes my hands feel super silky and softens up any hard/dead skin. A little goes a long way. The second step, the scrub, feels amazing and is definitely my favorite part. And the last step, the hand lotion, is the best part yet! You use a TINY amount and its enough for both hands. It absorbs really quickly and is NOT greasy/slippery. The satin hands set is amazing in itself. Add the Peach scent and you've got a killer combination!

March 20, 2016

I received this as a gift for Christmas, and I really like it. It comes in a small reusable bag and includes a hand scrub, a moisturizer and a thick, moisturizing balm. It works pretty good, and it smells good too (if you like the smell of peaches). I have dry hands so I like to use the scrub frequently, to soften them up, followed by the moisturizer. I keep the moisturizing balm on my night stand and slather my hands with it before going to bed. I really like these products, but I would not buy it for myself as I find it a bit pricey at $51.