Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion

Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 131 in Self-Tanner

May 12, 2015

This product gives a natural tanned glow to the body and face, although I only use it on my body. It smells heavenly with a hint of coconut. It's important to exfoliate regularly and to apply this product each day for a few days in a row to achieve the desired effect. It's definitely not orange- everyone's worst fear!!

July 25, 2012

I was very surprised at how much I liked this self tanner! As a self tanning novice, I was apprehensive about trying one out but because this one builds gradually, I had little to no streaking or patchy areas. It isn't an orange-y tanner either, I found that I had a really nice, light bronzed colour. It is subtle, so if you are after a deeper tan this isn't for you. But for someone who is naturally quite pale (like myself), this looks natural. To get a bronzed colour, I did have to keep reapplying so this one didn't last me that long, but if you were after a glow or if you just wanted a non permanent option, this is a good option. It's a decent price. Definitely better than a higher end product but more than a drug store one. I received this product for free, but would definitely repurchase.