Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser Combination Skin
Good

Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser Combination Skin Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 18, 2016

I had this product year and a half before I ran out. Goes long way. Leave face feeling smooth and loves how it perfect for my sensitive skin. Helps fight wrinkles and that to

August 13, 2015

I love the how quick and easy this product is. A little goes a long way and my bottle has last up to 6 months! I was really really surprised to see all of my expression lines slowly melting away! My forehead is completely smooth and my acne (I’m 32 by the way) is all but gone.

August 13, 2015

I started using this after I ran out of a high end product from another company. My skin looked more smooth and younger after 2 months. It is more economical than the product I used previously. This cleanser is clear with little blue beads that gently exfoliate. It cleanses, freshens and exfoliates in one step. Use it in the morning and evening before bed.

August 12, 2015

My skin feels wonderful after using this. I also don't have issues with my oily skin any more!

August 12, 2015

My skin has never looked so amazing! No more break outs, and my skin just glows, even my husband noticed a difference!

July 12, 2015

I have always had poor, acne, blemish, oily prone skin since I hit about 18. I have tried EVERYTHING from the Low End of products to HIGH HIGH end. I saw little to no change or it even got worse. At 25 I received a free facial which Mary Kay offers to anyone anywhere. I was skeptical I didn't want to pay the higher price for yet another product to disappointment me. At first I did like the way the cleanser felt on my face but I had been there before. In the end the Rep gave me a small travel size bottle for free to try. Girls it did not happen over night but it did not make my face worse. About 5 days later after using the cleanser only once a day in the morning I started to see improvements I was no longer having new zits, pimples, etc and my face was no longer a big oily mess by mid day. I continued this routine with only the cleanser once a day 2 weeks later all my older blemishes were nearly gone and still was preventing new spots as well as keeping my face oily free all day. By then I WAS SOLD. I have been using it for 6 months now I look like a New Person even My Acne Scarring is getting less Noticable. I love the beads in the cleanser and how light it feels on my face during washing with the refreshed feeling afterwards. Makes a Perfect Canvas to Make Up :) It is a Little Pricey of $20 per bottle but Absolutely worth it. Remember a Small Amount goes A Long Way!

June 10, 2015

This product has given me a new opinion on Mary Kay skin care. I love it because it is 3 steps in one which has helped motivate me to wash my face every night! I also love that you put it on your face dry and then rinse. It feels fabulous and the pink packaging is adorable. It has also helped keep my skin clear!

June 04, 2015

Love this product! One product for all your cleansing needs! Very gentle, smells great! My skin feels soft and healthy after I use it. This is my go to face cleansing product.

May 15, 2015

I've been using it for over a year, and I can clearly see the difference on my skin.

September 08, 2014

MaryKay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser for combination skin is just right. This cleanser removes all make up. Including eye make up. Thoroughly cleanses the skin so skin feels fresh. It is not too harsh and does not burn or irritate your skin. This cleanser doesn't not burn your eyes if it accidently gets into your eyes. Definitely my favorite cleanser.