Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser is a creamy cleanser leaves normal to dry skin feeling clean, fresh and radiant with enhanced hydration. As it cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step, it begins the process to reveal younger-looking skin. Plus, with each use, your skin feels refreshed. For more information, visit http://www.marykay.com/.

October 15, 2016

The Mary KAY time wise 3 in 1 cleanser is one of the best on the market. I love it. It's gentle on your skin yet leaves it feeling clean and soft and light.

March 04, 2016

I've been using this cleanser for about two weeks now and my skin feels amazing! I had been going through so many cleansers and I went to a Mary Kay party thinking it was just going to suck me in, and I fell in love! Worth the pennies!!

August 14, 2015

Been using the combo/oily cleanser for 14 years and totally love it! Tried a couple things in between and always go back to this cleanser. Cannot live without it! Skin never feels tight or dry.

August 13, 2015

Love this Cleanser! I have been using this product since I was 23 and have been for over 5 years and love how it makes my skin feel. The cleanser combines age-fighting benefits plus three essential skin care benefits in one product, to cleanse, exfoliate and refresh.

August 12, 2015

I love this cleanser it is so easy day and night leather it up with water, i use a mary kay brush but a hot towel works wonders, it cleanses exfoliates , refreshes, hydrates, smooth, firm, softens, protect and energizes rebuilds, and reduces the appearances of fine lines & wrinkles truly is a hydrator, exfoliator awesome all 3 in one with one price , i use it with the company of miracle set . takes away impurities in one easy step ! fantastic . available for dry , normal and for combination /oily skin .$ 30 from www.marykay .ca . sincerely, Bianca Vt.

August 12, 2015

I have uneven skin complexion, and have had a hard time finding a cleanser that did not cause my sensitive skin to react. This product and the rest of the Miracle Set has taken years off my skin and it feels h more healthy and glowing. LOVE it!!

August 12, 2015

I love this cleanser because it contains three products in one! Cleanser, exfoliator and toner, which saves time and has age-fighting ingredients. Does not leave my skin feeling tight after I wash.

June 27, 2015

So I just got this a week ago and my face is SO smooth!! I actually use this and then the day/night solution and then the moisturizer but THIS is what starts the whole effect. All 4 products work really well for me and I highly recommend them. The price is pricey (lol) but for department store products or higher end stuff it's pretty much par or cheaper depending on what you usually go for.

June 21, 2015

My skin has never felt better! I use this cleanser every morning and night along with the day and night and the moisturizer.

June 07, 2015

I love the effect that it has on my skin, it doesn't leave my skin dry and shinny. I love it, its worth it!!!