Mary Kay TimeWise Cellu-Shape Contouring System
Amazing

Mary Kay TimeWise Cellu-Shape Contouring System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #536 out of 843 in Bath & Body

7 out of 10 women had less visible cellulite and lost up to 1/2 inch on each thigh!

November 23, 2010

I bought the Mary Kay TimeWise Cellu-Shape Contouring System duo a few years ago because I am terrified of getting anymore cellulite. I exercise regularly and try to eat as healthy as possible but unfortunately cellulite and stretch marks run in my family.

When I hit puberty, I went through a growth spur which led to A LOT of stretch marks and a few hints of cellulite on my lower body. When I saw the before and after's for this product I was almost convinced that it would work for me.

The TimeWise Cellu-Shape kit comes with two bottles, one to be used in the morning and one at night. Both bottles must've lasted me about half a year, I applied it religiously and rarely missed any days. The morning lotion smells fantastic and it made my skin softer than ever. I don't know if it was just me but I could feel a slight tingling sensation on my skin whenever I applied the night gel. However, I didn't see much of a difference in the cellulite itself. My skin felt amazing and it did feel a bit firmer but I believe if I would've kept going with the treatment it might have worked better on existing cellulite.