Mary Kay TimeWise Day Solution
Good

Mary Kay TimeWise Day Solution Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 1214 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 01, 2016

Love this day solution. I use it in the morning under my makeup. The best part is that it has spf 35! Skin feels moisturized. Maybe a little on the heavy side of your oily but all in all it is great. Costs a little more but it works really good and saves your face from the sun.

May 22, 2015

The fact that this has SPF in it just totally works for me. It is one less step that I have to take in the morning. It goes on nice and smooth and lasts all day long.

May 04, 2015

Day Solution (or its counterpart, Night Solution) is step 2 in Mary Kay's amazing TimeWise skin care line. This solution protects the skin from pollution and includes SPF 35. It goes on light asnd smooth, not heavy. Protection from sun, weather and environmental exposure is everything you need in a day solution and this product has it!

I love Mary Kay's TimeWise line. I love these products, I believe in them, I use them every day and I put my name behind them.