Good

Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum C Reviews

Ranked #546 out of 644 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 05, 2017

I used this product for about a month and did not notice a noticeable difference in my skin. The serum is a liquid consistency and doesn't have much scent to it. I applied the time-wise serum at night and it feels nice and light on my skin but overall, no noticeable changes. Perhaps I needed to use it for more than a month, but the vial doesn't contain too much product so I wasn't able to use it for much longer than a month.

September 20, 2016

I got this product as a gift I've been wanting to try it for so long .It makes my face feel so soft .but I still break out so I couldn't use this ....

November 09, 2015

Since I added this Serum +C to my daily skin care routine, I noticed that my expression lines are so much lighter and my oily and dehydrated problem skin got a healthy fix! Less dryness & some healthy glow were added ~ and the most important thing is, my face is firmer than years ago and keep improving! That's the essential steps for both my Day & Night, can't skip it even on vacation!

August 14, 2015

Mary Kay Timewise Replenishing Serum nourishes and protects. Skin feels smooth and protected. Great under foundation or alone. Love this product !

August 12, 2015

Skin feels soft and refreshed.