Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 1015 in Lipstick

August 12, 2015

This buttery textured lipstick will make your lips feel moist and comfortable while finishing your look,

August 12, 2015

True Dimension with every sense of the word , so creamy silky and bold literally goes on for hours, it will not stain your delicate skin on your lips affordable $19 elegant package fits perfect in my mary kay compact ! so lovely, from www. marykay.ca sincerely Bianca Vt

August 12, 2015

This is the creamiest lip stick ever. The colour is long lasting and they come in a great variety of colours. It feels good on your lips and it also fights the fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth. Doesn't everyone want something that looks, feels, and does good for your lips. Oh and the case is so beautiful I get asked about it all the time.

August 12, 2015

This creamy, long lasting lipstick is a must for your cosmetic collection. A great selection of bold or subtle colours to choose from to suit your style. I love natural beauté and posh pink.

May 12, 2015

The consistency is creamy without causing "feathering" on the lips. My favourite shades are Sassy Fuchsia and Firecracker. I used to wear lip gloss daily, but with this formula, I really don't need it for moisture! And the case is sleek & stylish!

April 29, 2015

These are okay, they are nothing special, they could be more pigmented, but they do last a long time on the lips without wearing off

August 05, 2014

Absolutely love this lipstick! Anyone who knows me knows that I have entirely too many lip colours already, but this one is quickly becoming a staple in my makeup kit. Though the $19 price tag is a little too steep for some to even consider purchasing it, I'm glad that I got over my initial qualms about it. I'm the proud owner of Sassy Fuchsia and I love it soooo much. I work in retail, meaning that I spend every single minute of every single shift talking to people. I'm quite pleased (And a little shocked) to report that this lipstick can withstand an 8 hour shift without having to be reapplied too much. I recommend this lipstick to anyone who loves a bright punch of colour that lasts all day!
And the packaging is just too interesting not to have one. (Or three)

May 14, 2014

It's summer time and Mary Kay is ready to par-tay! The new lipstick hues are sweeter than a basket full of fruit on a hot day! And with names like Exotic Mango and Citrus Flirt -- it's no surprise!

The colours ended up being a bit more sheer than I had originally thought. It took multiple swipes to get the desired colour -- but felt great once it was on.

The new colour collection includes 10 NEW hues, which include:

2. #CitrusFlirt
3. #SassyFuchsia
4. #ExoticMango

February 22, 2014

This gives a great pop of color without the stickiness and feels great on my lips.