Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser

Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #722 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Having great skin is easy with one product that works like three. It deep cleans your face, tones to refresh and exfoliates. Plus, it contains a lighter version of the Velocity fragrance.

April 29, 2015

This stuff is alright but it is really drying on the skn, does a good job of removing face makeup

May 17, 2012

At the first use I was expecting it to dry out my skin as most cleansers do. I have been using this with the Lightweight Moisturizer and not only is my skin clearing up but it hasn't gotten flaky. I love the fresh scent as well. I highly recommend it to anyone with blemish prone skin!

September 22, 2011

A more costly cleanser, but a well known company and great results. Only a dab will do ya, thats it.

September 21, 2011

This is a great proudct that has a unique scent but it is not overpowering and its good for senesitive skin. It works into a creamy lather and leaves you smiling!

August 21, 2011

I am a teenager with acne and dry spots, and this combined with Mary Kay Moisturizer did the trick and helped my skin.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches