Mary-Loumanizer by the Balm
Good

Mary-Loumanizer by the Balm Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 90 in Highlighter

September 29, 2016

I received this as a sample and I love this highlighter. It is the perfect highlight. It is so pigmented and easy to blend. I plan to buy the full size product. It is long lasting. You can easily build up this product too.

July 07, 2016

This is a fantastic highlighter for a mid-range makeup product. The compact itself is very sturdy and feels high quality, and there seems to be a lot of product inside. The pigmentation of this product is great and a little really goes a long way! I absolutely love to use this as either a subtle or intense highlight, you can really do either based on how much you build it up. Overall this is a great highlighter to have in your collection that works as well as more expensive highlighters

March 31, 2016

This is a super intense pigmented highlighter so a little goes a long way. Not at all chalky so the finish is really beautiful, makes your skin look glowy and luminous. Another bonus you get so much product it lasts forever!

March 28, 2016

Love this product - makes a bright highlighter and works just as well for the eyes and inner corner highlight. The pigment is super intense so you dont have to use a ton of product to get results.

March 14, 2016

I am so happy I purchased this highlighter! I am in love! It's a great price and you get lots of product and you only use so little. It gives my fave a healthy looking glow, and sometimes I use it as eye shadow. I love the colour and how it sits on the skin:) I am very happy with this product

January 19, 2016

it is the most beautiful highlighter I have every used!!
    I am a makeup artist and I use it on many of my clients. it is light in colour but there are also two other shades (cindy-loumanizer, and betty-loumanizer)
    I use it on myself and other fair skinned clients as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow and it is absolutely brilliant. it also is super pigmented, not chalky at all and lasts for a very long time.