MaryKay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Set
Good

MaryKay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Set Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 17, 2015

I love the TimeWise Volu-Firm repair Set because it can be used by those with dry, sensitive, sun damaged, aging, and 50+ skin type. The individual repair products can also be integrated with the other Mary Kay skin care products to help resolve special skin care issues because of it's repair ingredients.

This amazing product line is my favourite because of the significant change after a woman uses this regimen on a regular basis. Their skin has less lines and under eye puffiness and their complexion was lifted and more firm with over all glow. As a senior, I have been using this set since it was first launch and results speak for themselves.

August 24, 2015

For the last few months I've been using the TimeWise Repair set as I was beginning to notice more and more signs of aging around my mouth and eyes. I wondered if the volu-firm set (which has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval) would make a difference, and I was curious about the foaming cleanser that I'd heard so much about. Well, if I could choose only one word to describe the change in my skin it would be "astounding". After regular use morning and night of the cleanser and lifting serum, and daily application of the day cream (with SPF 30) and the eye renewal cream and night cream that includes retinol, the miracle happened. One day as I was applying foundation I realized those lines on my upper lip and around my mouth were not noticeable anymore. The transformation happened gradually, and then like magic, I was looking at my younger looking skin. This is one product that allows women to put their happy on with confidence every day! And the foaming cleanser - it's simply amazing.

August 12, 2015

It wakes up the 50 year old plus skin and tightens, brightens and brings back the youthfulness.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!