Mary's Organic Crackers

Mary's Organic Crackers Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 174 in Gluten-free

September 29, 2016

I get my Mary's Organic Crackers in a big box from Costco. There are two bags of crackers inside each box, so they last for quite awhile.

While I do like these crackers, and I think they have a lot of flavour, I will admit that they're not my absolute favourite gluten-free variety. Because they're made with so many nuts and seeds, I find that they're very crunchy, and while crunchiness can be a good thing, these are kind of hard on the teeth. It takes me a long time just to chew through one cracker. I don't find myself reaching for them as often, simply because they're so hard.

Additionally, it kind of bothers me that there are whole flax seeds in these crackers. The human body can't actually digest flax seeds in their whole form, only when they've been ground. As such, their excellent nutrient content will go completely untouched here, which is a shame, and all they really do is add to the toughness in texture.

These aren't the worst crackers you can get, but I much prefer others.

May 27, 2016

These crispy crackers are delicious served with dips, salsa or just eating them plain on their own. Mary's Organic Crackers are made with whole grains with no added oils, trans fats, sugar or dairy. These crackers are kosher and gluten-free. I buy these crackers at Costco for a great price.

February 21, 2016

These are one of my favourite crackers. I like to buy them at Costco so I have tons on hand. I love love love them with hummus. One particular hummus, Greek Olives, and these crackers are like crack...so addicting!

January 12, 2016

"Love, Peace & Crunch" -- I tried a sample of cheese while out shopping and the cheese was good but the cracker it was presented on was even better. I bought a box right away. I am not on the organic, gluten free, vegan band wagon as many of my friends are, but I am very open to trying new things. This little cracker is full of flavour. It pairs well with cheeses of all kinds. They are full of good for you ingredients. Whole grain, kosher and peanut/nut free which is a bonus. It is nice to have something I can serve everyone on my picky food list with no worries and with something that has all the good stuff, none of the bad and TASTES great. Win win.