Mascara telescopic l'oréal paris

Mascara telescopic l'oréal paris Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 775 in Mascara

December 07, 2016

I use this mascara quite often, I actually have a trick. I first apply a different mascara and then I use the telescopic, it seems to really stick to the already mascaraed hairs (yes, I am aware that mascaraed is not a word lol) it adds length for sure. I use it alone to sometimes but the results are extraordinary when used over top of another mascara. That's my beauty secret for full, long and beautiful lashes.

December 07, 2016

Im very picky with my mascara and this one I can't get enough of :) the effect and results it gives are exactly the natural long lash effect ive always been looking for and finally have it at an offordable price !!

November 30, 2016

I like this mascara for the brush, but it really did not do anything for my short straight lashes. It did not keep a curl nor did it stay on very well.

November 05, 2016

W O W! This is by far one of the best mascaras i'Ve ever used. For an asian, my eyelashes are pretty long and thick naturally. This mascara just brings my lashes to another lever. I only need two coats and my lashes are insanely long! I don't need to use 2 mascaras with this one. L'oreal mascaras are the best.

September 27, 2016

Less expensive then a lanome mascara and do a similar job! Only problem its not whater proove, the one i bogh so is you do not take it of before you shower you going to look like a theft

September 20, 2016

I loved this intense black mascara. By applying I felt my eyelashes were twice as big and twice as long. It held all day (even during my sports scéance) that I enjoyed because it did not sink below my eyes.

September 15, 2016

J'aime la version waterproof de ce mascara. Donne beaucoup de longueur au cil défini bien le regard. Le tube est mince et pratique. La brosse sépare bien les cils du haut et du bas.

September 06, 2016

I love this mascara! the colour is consistent and is bold! It makes my eyes pop and doesn't make them itch like I'm used to. Makes my small eyelashes look amazing!

September 02, 2016

I thought this product would be outstanding but it was actually just a little over average. defently made my eyelashes longer but they didn't stay curled all day with I like

August 31, 2016

loved this mascara. ,made my eyelashes appear full, dark and not clumped. would recommend to friends and famiy athough it was a little mmore pricey than expected

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes