mask of magnaminty by Lush cosmetics

mask of magnaminty by Lush cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 618 in Masks

December 31, 2016

i love the smell of this mask to start, it smells absolutely amazing, it feels great going onto the skin, once washed off and my skin has dried it feels so soft and fresh i love this!!!

December 01, 2016

I didn't see much of a result with this. It sometimes made my skin slightly red and irritated after and because of the expiry date, I wasn't able to finish it before it went back.

June 30, 2016

I am so in love with this mask i would even compare it to the Glam Glow Acne mask. This mask has mint, honey and beans that dry up any active breakouts that I have and preventing new ones from emerging. I use this mask once or twice a week depending on my breakouts and every night as a spot treatment that I leave on while I sleep. I am absolutely in love with this mask and will continue to repurchase it forever.

February 15, 2016

This is by far the best face mask that I have used its main ingredients are peppermint,Kaolin and scrubby aduki beans.It has an amazing smell the peppermint really allows for a soothing feeling on your face I've also noticed my pores do not appear so enlarged after I've use the mask,it works great to go deep below the surface to remove all the extra buildup that can remain in our pores.Great for normal or acne ,blemished prone skin.