MaskerAide - All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 523 in Masks

September 07, 2016

These patches felt nice and where hydrating but I don’t really see a place for them in my skin care routine. Maybe if I was prone to puffiness but I am not. I do adore their face masks, though!

June 16, 2016

I have a lot of these patches. They are a neat product. They definitely make your eyes feel terrific after. I'm not sure if they made me look any younger but they definitely felt good

March 30, 2016

These eye gel patches made me feel like a reverse football player - with white patches under my eyes instead of black patches under their eyes (why do football players do this??).

Once you get beyond the initial cold shock of the gel underneath your eyes, it's all good.

The directions say to relax, but I just continued studying for my Risk Management Exam instead.

After patch removal, my under eyes appeared to be less fatigued and not quite as zombie-like.

I'd definitely try these again as part of my weekly "spoil myself" evenings where I use a face mask, do my nails, and have a soak in a bath full of homemade Lush-like bath bombs.

March 27, 2016

I have heard about their products but had never tried them. So excited to receive a sample in my monthly #TopBoxCa to try. They were easy to apply and take off, very relaxing. Love the fact that they are an all-in-one eye treatment. They left my eyes looking brighter , leaving my dark circles less noticeable . I noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes right away. Loved them.

March 22, 2016

I got a pair of these eye gels in my topbox and I really enjoyed them. I have never used eye gels before so I wasn't sure as to what to expect but I totally loved them! I would walk around without them falling off and they stayed in place. They felt nice when they were on and I found them pretty relaxing. I'm not to sure on the firming claim, however my under eyes did look brighter and I looked more awake!

March 22, 2016

I received a package of MaskerAide - All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches in my March 2016 Topbox. Luckily (lol) I received them the day of St. Patrick's Day and used them the following morning! They were easy to use with no mess and immediately soothed and helped diminish my puffy eyes! I will be buying more to keep on hand for sure!

March 17, 2016

I received this as part of my paid subscription in a monthly box. It really helped soothe my eyes. I left them on for 30 minutes (they advised between 15 and 30) and I really noticed a bit difference in the radiance under my eyes.
The price is not bad, 25$ for 4 pouches.

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!