MaskerAide All Nighter Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 523 in Masks

March 04, 2016

I actually think this is my favorite mask for a little Me time.
I find it makes me skin feel really soft and moisturized and it is fun to have on and so easy peasy to use!

June 10, 2015

I am so glad I got to try it before I bought it. I would have regretted every single bit of it. it is a total leave it alone. Hope nothing else is like this

October 28, 2014

I enjoyed this product, very much so.! it lef my skin feeling soft and smooth, and it felt like my pores were soooooo clean.

August 12, 2014

this mask hydrates my skin and makes my skin more softer.

1.5/5

August 06, 2014

hated this worse thing in the market

May 19, 2014

nice mask for skin clearing pores black head for females

March 28, 2013

love it i use it all the time it is the best!!

January 09, 2013

This sheet mask is meant to give you an appearance of a full night's sleep in 10-20 minutes. The mask is soaked in essence/serum and easily stretches to line up with your eyes, nose, and mouth. It's cold when I first put it on (like the shock you get in a cold shower), but I quickly got used to it. It has a refreshing peppermint scent.

The mask was very moisturizing and I noticed over the course of the day my complexion was a lot brighter and more even. I actually looked like I was glowing! My dark circles were still there but there was no puffiness. I'm really impressed at how it made me look so much fresher, and yes, more awake. I recommend this to anyone looking for some early morning TLC and I'd like to try the other mask types too!