Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner

Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 971 in Shampoo

January 21, 2017

I've tried a lot of shampoo and conditioners over the years, but I keep on coming back to these! I've been coloring my hair for a while now, and I wash my hair every day. It does help retain the color, but I love the way it makes my hair feel! Clean, bouncy, and shiny. And the conditioner is not too heavy. It's perfect!

January 12, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!!! It's nice and thick, creates an amazing lather and leaves my hair feeling very soft and smelling great as well!!

September 23, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner!! It smells amazing and it always leaves my hair so silky soft. I love how I barely have a tangle in my hair after using these products. I would definitely mark these as one of my favorite hai products!!

September 23, 2016

I will say that this shampoo/conditioner combo made my hair very greasy after I used it and it did nothing for helping my colour to last in my hair. Very disappointed in this product.

January 10, 2016

Matrix makes some rich and creamy hair products.
    I do like this color care line, it leaves my hair feeling quite soft.
    These products saved my hair when it was platinum blonde.
    The shampoo is decent but I LOVE the conditioner.

January 10, 2016

I love this shampoo and conditioner set. I can buy it and it lasts me pretty much a whole year. A little goes a long ways. I went into my hairdresser to get my hair coloured and she commented on how well the colour stayed since the last colour job and she asked what i did differently and i realized the only thing different was the shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommend this to anyone with coloured hair!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book