Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 2236 in Hair Care

February 08, 2017

Absolutely love these products. My hair feels amazing after washing and I love the scent. I just wish I could afford to buy it all the time but it is such a treat when I can. It leaves my hair tangle free and I have very long hair!

February 08, 2017

Ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux coloré surtout qu'il ne contient pas de parabène et il garde la couleur de coloration et la protège longtemps. Le prix est justifié puisque c'est un shampoing de qualité salon de coiffure.

November 14, 2016

If you want a shampoo and conditioner what actually do what its supposed to do this is THE one! I adore this combo so much! Also its a very light product so no greasy hair by the next day!

October 04, 2016

Bon produit de qualité ! En plus gros format relativement au prix ! J'aime les produit Matrix ! Mes cheveux sont doux et très souples et soyeux lors du touché.

October 04, 2016

I use matrix all the time as it does not fade my colour at all. I have blonde and black in my hair n works amazing leaving it with a nice shine after

September 20, 2016

I LOVE Matrix products,especially the colorlast line. The scent is amazing, and it leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I also find, as a blonde, that it doesn't leave any residue that tends to make hair appear brassy.

May 11, 2016

Il m'aide à garder ma couleur plus longtemps en plus d'être doux pour mes cheveux. J'aime son doux parfum. Il garde mes cheveux beaux et propres jusqu'à 4-5 jour sans lavage!

August 28, 2015

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for my severely dry, over processed, very thick and coarse hair. I use a lot of this but wait for it to go on sale. I also buy the pump as it's easier to use in the shower. I love it and when on sale it's worth every penny. Shiny, soft results.

May 05, 2015

This is one of the shampoos I bought last week at the hair salon to try out on my new highlights. I want to try and keep the color as long as possible til I have to have it done again. I love the smell of this.

May 05, 2015

I absolutely love this shampoo! It does an amazing job at keeping my color vibrant!

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting