Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 14, 2016

If you want a shampoo and conditioner what actually do what its supposed to do this is THE one! I adore this combo so much! Also its a very light product so no greasy hair by the next day!

October 04, 2016

Bon produit de qualité ! En plus gros format relativement au prix ! J'aime les produit Matrix ! Mes cheveux sont doux et très souples et soyeux lors du touché.

October 04, 2016

I use matrix all the time as it does not fade my colour at all. I have blonde and black in my hair n works amazing leaving it with a nice shine after

September 20, 2016

I LOVE Matrix products,especially the colorlast line. The scent is amazing, and it leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I also find, as a blonde, that it doesn't leave any residue that tends to make hair appear brassy.

May 11, 2016

Il m'aide à garder ma couleur plus longtemps en plus d'être doux pour mes cheveux. J'aime son doux parfum. Il garde mes cheveux beaux et propres jusqu'à 4-5 jour sans lavage!

August 28, 2015

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for my severely dry, over processed, very thick and coarse hair. I use a lot of this but wait for it to go on sale. I also buy the pump as it's easier to use in the shower. I love it and when on sale it's worth every penny. Shiny, soft results.

May 05, 2015

This is one of the shampoos I bought last week at the hair salon to try out on my new highlights. I want to try and keep the color as long as possible til I have to have it done again. I love the smell of this.

May 05, 2015

I absolutely love this shampoo! It does an amazing job at keeping my color vibrant!