Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm Reviews

Ranked #1754 out of 2202 in Hair Care

Biolage by Matrix Ultra-Hydrating Conditioning Balm. For very dry, thick, coarse hair.

April 26, 2015

I have thick curly hair that has a tendency to get fuzzy. I use Biolage shampoo and condioner but once a week I use the Conditioning balm and it is fantastic!! It keeps those frzzys away for almost a week and makes my hair soft and stronger. I could not live without this product :)

January 27, 2015

Love this product. I have fine, dry, curly, thick hair. A noticeable decrease in breakage and frizz!

November 05, 2014

This stuff is kind of pricy, but left my hair feeling AMAZING!! My biggest complaint is that my hair is so thick and coarse- the complete opposite of what you would consider "soft" hair, but this definitely helped :)

August 07, 2014

I love this product on my overprocessed hair! It helps to make my hair easier to comb, and feel so much healthier. I try to use it every week and leave it in for the length of the shower so it has plenty of time to soak in.

June 18, 2014

Makes my hair feel silky smooth

April 06, 2014

OMG!! I love, love, love this product!! This is my absolute favorite conditioner!! I have the most horrible, dry, brittle hair. It is completely unmanageable if I don't chose my products carefully! And this product is the bomb!! It has never failed me!! It always makes my hair so soft and calm, lol! With the Hydrotherapy Shampoo, it's great for DRY, Frizzy hair. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this product.

March 03, 2014

I love the smell of Biolage Conditioning Balm by Matrix. This is one of my favorite hair care lines available, it always works really well and smells great! The Conditioning Balm helps my hair to stay hydrated and look silky and smooth.

October 08, 2013

Best product for damaged hair. Leaves haie soft supple and hydrated. Detangles awsome and smells amazing.

September 16, 2013

So after frying my hair, I needed a GOOD conditioner and I needed it FAST! I remembered hearing rave reviews for the Biolage conditioning balm. I have been a Matrix fan for years so I figured I would give this a try. This stuff is incredible. My hair is so over processed I cannot comb through it if I haven't used this conditioning balm. I start a few inches down from my roots and massage it right through the shaft and into the ends. It works like a charm. It smells nice and doesn't leave a heavy residue in my hair like I find with some conditioners, but it STILL leaves hair manageable and gorgeous. The smell is a light floral and not overbearing. It seems a little on the expensive side, but If you have are a professional in the beauty industry (Hair, makeup, nails, esthetician's) You can get your self signed up for a Cosmoprof card and you will find it is a LOT cheaper! This is definitely worth the money either way!

February 26, 2009

I went through EVERY deep conditioner out there. (believe me) And this one really got the job done. My hair was in such bad shape i used it every day for a month till i got my doo back in somewhat of a decent state, then used it twice a week. You have to kinda go by what shape your hair is in and tweek it till you find out what kind of calendar you need to use it in. I was thrilled when i found out the regular stores carry it. But always check the regular salon you use or at your local mega store first as they have sales all the time especially around the holidays. Buy one get a tube free/ Buy one get a large shampoo free or just deep discounted. You girls got it down i don't have to go on. Its so worth the price.

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic