Matrix Biolage Styling Thermal Active Repair Cream

Matrix Biolage Styling Thermal Active Repair Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1165 out of 2160 in Hair Care

July 01, 2014

One important thing to note: I have not been using this as heat styling product, as I use heat tools only once in a blue moon. I am reviewing this as a styling cream instead.

This has been an important tool in my beauty arsenal for about 3 years. I use this to smooth away any flyways that I may have - particularly in the winter. It is lightweight and does not weigh down my hair. It seems to tame any stray hairs better than a mousse, and it makes my hair much more touchable and 'adjustable' than a spray. The scent is quite nice too - just like any other product in the Biolage line.

I have not noticed any significant difference in the look and overall health of my hair in the long run however. (Not that it has not done anything at all - only that I normally have pretty good hair to begin with in the first place.)

(I received this as a part of a giveway from the company. Since it is a salon line, it is expensive - though the tube has lasted me for quite a while.)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag