Matrix Sleek Smoothing System Iron Smoother Spray
Amazing

Matrix Sleek Smoothing System Iron Smoother Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1690 out of 2161 in Hair Care

With Matrix Sleek Smoothing System Iron Smoother Spray, you can smooth curls, tame frizz, and blow dry hair straight. This Iron Smoother Spray balances moisture and locks out humidity.

June 20, 2011

have unruly, curly and frizzy hair. I bought this product after my hairdresser used it on my hair while using a straightening iron. In fact, the iron and smoother system were in a combo sale from the salon at that point so I purchased it there for a pretty good price. I have used the smoothing system spray for years now. It seems like a small amount but last forever since you only need a spritz or two per ironing section of hair. It has a nice and clean scent that doesn't make you sneeze or smell perfumed. It doesn't clog up in the bottle either, so that's nice. You can hear it when your hair hits it with the iron and so you know if you sprayed the right hair. I think this is an easy to use product with great results. My hair stays smoother longer and smells fresh and clean. It makes my hair shiny and more manageable as well I think. I would recommend this product to anyone, also doesn't add unecessary oils to my hair!