• Matt n Nat Vegan Handbags and Wallets
  • Matt n Nat Vegan Handbags and Wallets

Matt n Nat Vegan Handbags and Wallets Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 29 in Wallets

These Vegan Handbags and wallets are cruelty-free and use no animal products. They are also effective ways to fight global warming!
Matt n Nat Vegan Handbags and Wallets have various styles from boho-chic to minimalist design to utility fashion.
Sourced from main website: www.mattandnat.com

September 24, 2016

Great purse! They have such a wide variety of colors and designs! I love how they feel. They aren't that good of quality unfortanately! They don't last very long. The material seems too not hold up as well as other brands. So for the price I probably wouldn't recommend it.

June 23, 2014

Matt and Nat make great long lasting products that are vegan friendly. Win!

November 16, 2011

A quality made product that is cruelty free. Perfect! The prices may be higher than most, however it is completely worth it. The material they use is made more recycled bottles and it ends up looking like leather. They make different styles, sizes and colours to match any wardrobe. Love matt n nat!!

December 10, 2009

The Matt & Nat handbags and wallets are a very good brand. I got my bags at an outlet last year at discounted prices. Their products are made of vegan material and they look and feel like real leather. There is enough room in their handbags to fit a lot of stuff, it's amazing! They also have a nice selection of styles and shapes. In addition, they also have a series of work related handbags made to carry documents, notebooks, etc... The straps are comfortable and they have enough pockets either inside or out for you to store a few items like your cell phone, keys, makeup, etc... Their wallets are also good. You can fit a lot of cards and there is enough room for your change and dollar bills. What I don't like about their products is that they do tend to scratch or discolor easily. One of the purses actually stained my white shirt after it had rubbed against it after a day of shopping. The wallet can also become a little discolored and it did get a few minor scratch marks after being in my purse with other items inside as well. There is a disclaimer when you buy the product stating that this discoloration process is normal and part of the beauty of the bag. However, if I would have paid this at its regular price, I would want it to remain as is.

June 25, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mat & Nat!! I have a collection of their pieces and enjoy every one!!!
They are definitely a MUST HAVE!

September 16, 2008

The Matt & Nat wallet has lasted me longer than any of the others I have used. Appreciate not only that it is vegan, but that its all Canadian. The colour I have is the turquiose, and the lining is a fun pink, while there are enough slots and sections for all that which I need (well, "need" is relative I suppose) to carry with me. This is definitely a worthwhile item, and from a now well-established company.

November 18, 2007

I try, whenever possible, to buy products that haven't been tested on animals or created using animal products. Matt & Nat make it easy. So far I own a "Bond Street" purse and inside that is a "Euro" wallet and a "Sookie" bag (for all those little things a girls just gotta carry. I love that their bags are really great quality and worth every penny I pay for them. They have a really classic look that is edgy and trendy at the same time. I can see myself carrying any of their bags for years to come.

February 15, 2007

I bought this wallet a couple years back and absolutely love it. I love Matt & Nat products because not only is Matt & Nat a Canadian company but they make Vegan products. The quality of their materials are so good that you cannot tell that it is not leather and their pieces are classic in look as well. Each purse or wallet has their philosophy printed in it: choose life choose positivity choose the golden rule choose to be at peace with yourself choose salvation. I would definitely recommend their products to anyone.