Matter: Outdoor All Heal Salve

Matter: Outdoor All Heal Salve Reviews

1 review
Ranked #938 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 06, 2012

Every winter, I have terribly cracked heels. My socks stick to my feet. My feet feel like sandpaper. No amount or type of moisturizer could fix this problem.

Then, I discovered All Heal Salve by Matter Company, their Outdoor line of skincare. I rub this salve on my heels (and any other dry spots on my body) after my shower and I put my socks on immediately. I only need 1 application in the morning and my heels stay soft throughout the day. It only took 2-3 days for me to notice a huge difference in my heels. I couldn't believe how wonderful this salve is. The salve seemed expensive at first, $18 for such a small tub but a little bit will go a long way. I have been using it for 2 months now and I only made a small small dent in the center.

This is a Canadian company born in Toronto, ON. They use all natural ingredients which is great for people who are conscious about chemicals in their skincare products. Also, this salve isn't just for the heels: you can use it for cuts and scrapes, soothes irritated skins, even great for doggie paws!!

I will be honest with you and tell you that I even dabbed this salve on a pimple. I rarely get pimples anymore but when I do get one, it's usually pretty nasty. After a few days of the pimple showing no signs of slowing down, I put some of this salve on it and the pimple stopped growing. I applied the salve, just a very small amount, twice a day and the pimple stopped feeling sore and began to shrink. I can't be sure that it was the salve that did the trick but I'm definitely trying this again next time. I believe the healing elements in this salve really saved the day!!

I love Matter Company products. I have used products from their Mom&Baby;line and I loved everything I tried. The only thing I'd caution you is that their scents are quite strong. I personally love their scented products but I can also see other people finding it too overpowering. So give their products a good sniff before buying it!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products