• Maui Babe Tanning Lotion
Good

Maui Babe Tanning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 286 in Bronzer

December 02, 2016

We had gotten a very limited amount of these in at winners, and i had heard that coffee bean extract was really good for tanning use, and liked that it also had aloe in it which is great for healing skin and protecting. At first i was skeptical about the claims it made on the bottle about the result of using it, so i watched some videos of people reviewing it read some other reviews online, and i didn't read one bad review, only saw people say they got amazing results, so i went out and tried this on my own for about one hour, and the results were AMAZING, i didn't use sunscreen with it either as most people suggest, but i highly suggest this if you want a good tan and fast

August 27, 2016

Love this so much. Usually get it in hawaii but i have seen it occasionally at winners. Made with oils rich in vitamins and real kona coffee makes it smell amazing !!! Leaves my skin smooth and looking great. Use it even before going out. Leaves my legs smooth shiny and brown

October 14, 2015

Picked this up in Hawaii and it got me so tanned!! If you are pale Pair it with sun screen until you build a tan, then you can get more adventurous with less sun screen. The smell is unreal, So good!

June 15, 2015

LOVE! I originally learned about this product through a friend who asked me to keep an eye out for it while I was in the Caribbean. I couldn't find it on vacation and because she had talked so highly of it, I decided I would order it online. I put it off for a couple of days and to my surprise, I found it in Winners! It was around $15. In hindsight, I should have grabbed more than one because I think it works out to around $25 to order online. It instantly gives your skin a bronzed glow and has Hawaiian ingredients in it to help accelerate the tanning process. You wear it over top of your sunscreen and end up with a beautiful tan. I love it and will continue to repurchase. Keep an eye out for it in Winners, I always check the cosmetic section for it when I go.

January 09, 2015

I am a sun worshipper so this was made for me. I love how it gives you an instant color when applied to your skin. It looks very dark however it does not stain your skin, clothes, and it's waterproof! It smells lovely and it's made with all natural ingredients locally found on the islands of Hawaii. I am absolutely in love with this product and I will recommend anyone who loves a tan to get it. It is a must have at the beach or pool!

July 02, 2014

Summer is in full force and what better way to get that beautiful golden tan than with Maui Babe Tanning Lotion! This stuff is seriously a DREAM. I've been using it for over 7 years now and it's my absolute go to when it comes to getting my bronze on. The lotion is dark brown in colour so you do have to be careful when applying so you don't get it everywhere, but it goes on smoothly and evenly and it has such a lovely scent!

Xx

August 31, 2007

Put on the highest SPF and get tanned. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I believe because I use it all the time! Be skeptical... buy it and you'll see. It's not a self-tanner or a stain, they call it an accelerant. It's made with some hawaiin ingredients that do the trick. It's amazing, I wish I would have heard about this before!!