Mavala Double Lash
Good

Mavala Double Lash Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 775 in Mascara

January 10, 2016

Really amazing product and actually works to grow lashes ! I am Asian and naturally have short lashes that point straight out - after using this product, I'm really seeing a drastic change. They're definitely a lot longer and even have a slight curl to them.

The only problem is that I find this product very inaccessible for purchase in stores. I am not a big fan of buying products (especially ones that will be used directly on my face / eyes etc.) since there are lots of fakes out there. They used to stock this at London Drugs, but they seem to have gotten rid of it. I would repurchase if I could find it in stores again.

For now, I'm using castor oil on my lashes which seem to be working equally as well. I rinsed out an old mascara tube and filled it up with the oil. It's messier than Mavala because it's oily.

March 11, 2015

This stuff works amazing ! Easy to apply and long lasting.

August 10, 2013

Bottom Line People - This Stuff WORKS!!!
I have tried almost all lash treatments available and this is by far the most effective one! I am not a big fan of the mascara-like wand applicator since i am super paranoid of contamination...and eye infections are not pretty! However the results and the fact that the price is more than reasonable (so i dont feel bad about replacing the bottle every couple of months) make it easy to overlook that minor "flaw" of an otherwise amazing product. I suppose one can also use disposable wands each time too!
I know that Mavala claims that results can take 2-3 months to be noticable but honestly i saw changes within the first few weeks. I cant say i have ever used anything else that exceeded its own promises like that :) My lashes are "lushier", longer, stronger and even the small gap on the bottom lashline is getting filled in with new baby strands. Yay! And once i put mascara on the effects are even more magnified :)
I am one happy customer!