Max Factor Pan Stick Foundation
Good

Max Factor Pan Stick Foundation Reviews

Ranked #577 out of 595 in Foundation

Get full coverage with a soft, dewy finish. Pan-Stik Ultra Creamy Makeup uses a high-tech formula to cleverly conceal pigmentations and skin imperfections while giving you maximum coverage for a flawless complexion with no caking.

February 17, 2014

I use colour 101 Natural. It's a perfect match, it's creamy & it blends really well. I even use it on my eye lids to help my shadow stay in place.

December 25, 2013

I miss this product in my stores! I can't find it anywhere! I used to buy it in the Olive shade and used it for a concealer. It is the best I ever used and lasted the longest. It matched my skin perfect too. It gets a #1 from me.

December 25, 2008

i love this product because it last forever and its like a concealer and foundation in one it covers evrything red spots black heads white heads pimples black eyes puffy eyes hickeys you name it it covers its in a roll up tube so you never have to worry about spilling it or the lid loosing in your make up bag and foundation covering everything inside it goes on very easy blends very well and you can wear it really light and still get maximum coverage or if you prefer your make up a little on the thinck side like me you dont have to worry about it caking and getting those deep creases on your forehead and around your mouth

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml