Max Factor Pan-Stik Ultra-Creamy Concealer
Good

Max Factor Pan-Stik Ultra-Creamy Concealer Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 389 in Concealer

April 09, 2009

it hides every blemish but it is so thick you cant use powder with it...... its very smooth love this stuff

March 08, 2007

This little stick is a beauty addict's genie-in-a-stick. This little $7 tube can grant every wish you can think of. Tired eyes? Pimple? Pimple scar? Dry/irritated skin/hickey? Want to lighten up your lips? Yeah. It does all that. It doesn't fix your boyfriend twisting it and breaking it off in the cap, which just happened as I write this, but we'll leave that to the real magicians.
This product goes on supersuper smooth, and blends instantly over anything. The tone is perfect, and barely even needs to be rubbed in. It does not feel sticky, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily even without a mid-day brush-up. I specifically use this stick to lighten up my apple-red lips, which it does easily without looking flaky. It is jam-packed with pigment, so you don't need to lop it on. Like many of my concealers, I buy it in a shade lighter than my actual shade, but this I went for the full-on Natural tone (#101) since I bought it specifically for my lips. I never thought I'd be using it for its actual purpose, but it turns out to be a master of all trades. I highly recommend this product even if you don't need it. For $7, you can't go wrong just shoving one in your bag - one day, you'll need it, and like man's (or girl's) best friend, it will be there for you.