Maxwell Coffee Dark Roast Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 481 in Coffee

Enjoy the thoroughly refreshing, intense taste of Maxwell House Dark Roast Ground Coffee every morning to savor its richness without any tinge of bitterness. Made from 100 percent Arabica coffee beans, which are considered to be the world's finest, the roasted ground coffee will tantalize your senses with its heady aroma and taste. It is made available in a Flavor lock canister that will ensure you get the same effect every time you make a cup of Maxwell House Arabica beans coffee. It is a kosher food that is provided in a 33 oz pack.

September 08, 2016

Ever since I started drinking my coffee black I have had a very hard time finding a really good coffee but this one is amazing I drink it every morning I can't imagine my mornings without it

June 28, 2016

I love coffee
I love they made the dark roast means i have to put less coffee in the basket saving me money
coffee is so expensive these days but i would give up something else to buy my cofffee
and i love Maxwell house one of the best coffees out there and since they made dark roast im happy
if im happy so is everyone else in my house
this is the best coffee love my dark roast

June 28, 2016

Thought I would try this brand since it was on sale. It was lovely and smooth! Definitely the new permanent brand in our home. Price is reasonable as well. The packaging is completely recyclable.

May 05, 2016

This was way to strong for my family, the smell when first opened up was pretty good but once it was brewed it was hard to swallow. Ended up dumping more than half out and refilling with water just to get it to a reasonable taste.

May 05, 2016

Great coffee! Use it all the time in our kerig with reusable cups. Nice strong bold coffee with an amazing smell. We always have a few extra cans around!

March 30, 2016

Likes the strong bold taste of the coffee. Also don't need to use too much coffee grinds to get the full body taste of the coffee. The colour of the coffee is a rich dark drown color, which makes it more appealing to drink.

February 12, 2016

Maxwell Coffee Dark Roast is delicious ......... i like it so much i have started drinking it all day on and off......ive been drink a few cups a day, instead of just in the morning!! wakes me up!!

November 25, 2015

This is my favorite coffee, its how I start my day every day, it wakes me up and makes me very happy,love the aroma and the taste is just right too, the price is fairly decent.

September 26, 2015

I wasn't sure about this dark roast hype and had been avoiding the new "trend". Then, I brought home a can of Maxwell Coffee Dark Roast by accident a few weeks ago. After a couple of days looking at the can, it was finally opened up.
At first smell, I could tell this would be one of those awesome serendipitous moments where a trivial accident turns into a life-changing event. It was. This coffee tastes incredible and is worth every penny.
The can is now about empty with a couple more on the grocery list!

July 10, 2015

Im not a huge fan of this coffee. Its a bit strong for my liking but at the same time its a bitter strong. Its not full of body and flavour like real brewed coffee. Im going to stick with fresh beans makes a difference.