Maxwell House House Blend K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 504 in Coffee

January 17, 2017

For the amount of kcups in a box the price is amazing! It is by far one of my favourite brands of coffee, I keep going back. And they are easily taken apart to recylce.

January 05, 2017

I loved this coffee and its aroma so much I was tempted to brew another cup after managing to drink my coffee in record time. I'm used to drinking cold coffee or reheating it, however, that didn't get a chance to be the case.The subtle nutty flavour and smooth taste meant I not only enjoyed my morning coffee but I also sag to drink it while it was still hot! I've already purchased more in the dark roast variety to enjoy.

December 29, 2016

I love coffee, I like maxwell of all coffee I tried. I will be buying this coffee when I do my shopping in the future and present. My family love maxwell coffee

September 25, 2016

The House Blend is great! Full of flavour. Not bitter or too strong, the aroma as brewing is that of a fresh pot on! The always blend in the machine with no problems.

June 28, 2016

I love this coffee blend! I use it all the time in my office Keurig Brewer and it is just the right strength of flavour for an afternoon coffee without going out. Great aroma and flavour and easy to make in the Keurig. Perfect.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay