Maxwell House Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 506 in Coffee

Instant Maxwell House Coffee is available in a lightweight, plastic jar. Our plastic jar is more durable, lighter and easier to handle, increasing convenience while helping you to reduce your impact on the environment.

January 07, 2017

i buy half caff - original roast, it has a smooth taste and just enough caffeine for a pick me up. I don't like very strong flavor and this is the most pleasing taste i have tried. It goes on sale under $3 for a jar. Well worth it!!

December 19, 2016

I absolutely HATE this instant coffee! I can't express enough how disgusting I personally found it. It actually made me physically ill the first time I tried it. I would not buy it again. It's bitter beyond control and just so, so gross.

December 01, 2016

Makes a great cup of coffee when in a rush in the mornings , smooth tasting . This is my go to coffee when I have to be somewhere early in morning I put it in my thermos and go

November 29, 2016

If I have to drink instant coffee this is the brand I have the most.
    It is smooth and bold but not too bold.
    It dissolves well and doesn't get lumps.

November 16, 2016

Great smell, great taste. I adore Maxwell House instant. For an instant coffee it's great quality. The granules are a perfect size to dissolve easily and smoothly and it doesn't leave a lot of residue in the bottom of your mug.

October 03, 2016

Idéal lorsqu'on est pressé durant le journée.bon goût avec du lait dedans mon café. Bon, rapide et abordable pour le porte-monnaie. J'aime la marque du café.

October 03, 2016

Hands done my favourite instant coffee. It has the perfect flavour and makes a perfect cup each and every time. This is a very mellow tasting coffee and I love it!

August 22, 2016

This brand of coffee is okay. It has a alright flavour but it is not my favourite brand of coffee. I don't usually buy it, but I did in the past when it was on sale. I would rather drink other brands of coffee instead!

August 04, 2016

I think that the Maxwell house has a better tasting coffee than the brewed coffee. My house would much rather have this instant coffee than any other coffee out there. I love waking up and starting my day with such a smooth blend with plenty of flavour.

July 19, 2016

My mother really likes this instant coffee . I love that it has the easy grip lid so it's easier for her to open. It has a nice taste and it smells good. I think it's a good basic instant coffee for when you want quick cup of coffee.