Maxwell House Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 536 in Coffee

Instant Maxwell House Coffee is available in a lightweight, plastic jar. Our plastic jar is more durable, lighter and easier to handle, increasing convenience while helping you to reduce your impact on the environment.

February 17, 2017

There is nothing better then waking up & having a nice hot cup of Maxwell Coffee! It tastes great & it usually goes on sale a lot so it's affordable! It's a great way to get your coffee fix nice and quick with this instant coffee!

February 08, 2017

Maxwell House Instant Coffee is a great instant coffee for all those who need something a little stronger in the morning. I love the bold, smooth taste. It took several attempts before I mastered the water-coffee ratio! You do have to be careful because this isn't like Nescafe instant coffee which is a lot more mild. I personally like a bolder, bitter taste so this works out really well. Great value as well :)

February 08, 2017

Personnellement , a chaque fois que je bois cette marque de café ( instant/perco/capsule) C'est immanquable , j'ai une migraine qui survient dans l'heure qui suit... probablement une intolérance a quelque chose dans sa composition... je n'aime pas trop l'arrière gout non plus ... et souvent lors de sa dissolution , il reste des granules qui ne se sont pas dissout !

January 07, 2017

i buy half caff - original roast, it has a smooth taste and just enough caffeine for a pick me up. I don't like very strong flavor and this is the most pleasing taste i have tried. It goes on sale under $3 for a jar. Well worth it!!

December 19, 2016

I absolutely HATE this instant coffee! I can't express enough how disgusting I personally found it. It actually made me physically ill the first time I tried it. I would not buy it again. It's bitter beyond control and just so, so gross.

December 01, 2016

Makes a great cup of coffee when in a rush in the mornings , smooth tasting . This is my go to coffee when I have to be somewhere early in morning I put it in my thermos and go

November 29, 2016

If I have to drink instant coffee this is the brand I have the most.
    It is smooth and bold but not too bold.
    It dissolves well and doesn't get lumps.

November 16, 2016

Great smell, great taste. I adore Maxwell House instant. For an instant coffee it's great quality. The granules are a perfect size to dissolve easily and smoothly and it doesn't leave a lot of residue in the bottom of your mug.

October 03, 2016

Idéal lorsqu'on est pressé durant le journée.bon goût avec du lait dedans mon café. Bon, rapide et abordable pour le porte-monnaie. J'aime la marque du café.

October 03, 2016

Hands done my favourite instant coffee. It has the perfect flavour and makes a perfect cup each and every time. This is a very mellow tasting coffee and I love it!

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam