Maxwell House Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 559 in Coffee

Instant Maxwell House Coffee is available in a lightweight, plastic jar. Our plastic jar is more durable, lighter and easier to handle, increasing convenience while helping you to reduce your impact on the environment.

March 20, 2017

I like having an instant coffee in the house for so many reasons. I know if I forget ground coffee, or I have coffee but no filters I can still enjoy a good quality cup of coffee. Also, some company I get only drink instant. I also have added a bit of instant to my coffee mug if I accidentally brewed my pot too weak. I also can make an instant any time of the day quickly with the kettle. The last thing I really like about instant, it is is a real kicker !! It is very strong in regards to how high the caffeine content is; gives me a real boost on those tired tired days.

The Maxwell House Original Roast Instant Coffee is really smooth, with a higher, but balanced acidity. I find I can drink it with or without cream and/or sugar and it tastes great both ways.

This is definitely my first pick when it comes to Instant Coffee's!

March 12, 2017

I love this coffee. It is priced affordably. The taste is great. The coffee wakes me up and helps me get on with my day. I definitely will keep buying this and I do recommend this to others.

February 17, 2017

There is nothing better then waking up & having a nice hot cup of Maxwell Coffee! It tastes great & it usually goes on sale a lot so it's affordable! It's a great way to get your coffee fix nice and quick with this instant coffee!

February 08, 2017

Maxwell House Instant Coffee is a great instant coffee for all those who need something a little stronger in the morning. I love the bold, smooth taste. It took several attempts before I mastered the water-coffee ratio! You do have to be careful because this isn't like Nescafe instant coffee which is a lot more mild. I personally like a bolder, bitter taste so this works out really well. Great value as well :)

February 08, 2017

Personnellement , a chaque fois que je bois cette marque de café ( instant/perco/capsule) C'est immanquable , j'ai une migraine qui survient dans l'heure qui suit... probablement une intolérance a quelque chose dans sa composition... je n'aime pas trop l'arrière gout non plus ... et souvent lors de sa dissolution , il reste des granules qui ne se sont pas dissout !

January 07, 2017

i buy half caff - original roast, it has a smooth taste and just enough caffeine for a pick me up. I don't like very strong flavor and this is the most pleasing taste i have tried. It goes on sale under $3 for a jar. Well worth it!!

December 19, 2016

I absolutely HATE this instant coffee! I can't express enough how disgusting I personally found it. It actually made me physically ill the first time I tried it. I would not buy it again. It's bitter beyond control and just so, so gross.

December 01, 2016

Makes a great cup of coffee when in a rush in the mornings , smooth tasting . This is my go to coffee when I have to be somewhere early in morning I put it in my thermos and go

November 29, 2016

If I have to drink instant coffee this is the brand I have the most.
    It is smooth and bold but not too bold.
    It dissolves well and doesn't get lumps.

November 16, 2016

Great smell, great taste. I adore Maxwell House instant. For an instant coffee it's great quality. The granules are a perfect size to dissolve easily and smoothly and it doesn't leave a lot of residue in the bottom of your mug.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus