Maxwell House original  Coffee

Maxwell House original Coffee Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 505 in Coffee

January 15, 2017

We are using Maxwell in the house even my husband switch brand . It doesn't have an after taste and enjoyed even as iced coffee! It is also economical in terms of price comparison compared to other brand.

January 04, 2017

I enjoy this instant coffee more than any other ones that I have ever tried. It always seems to be on sale too so you get it for a good price. It is a nice flavor to it.

January 04, 2017

I found I had headaches from drinking this as well it gave me and some of my family members heart burn, and the taste I found was acidic and hard to swallow. I will not be drinking it again by choice.

May 11, 2016

nope not for me...I just can not drink an instant coffee any more ...years ago thats all i would drink but then i starting brewing coffee and have never gone back to instant coffee ...i would rather have a tea

May 11, 2016

I wanted to try another Brand Instant Coffee so I chose Maxwell Original Roast. I do like it, right to the last drop. It is so affordable especially when it goes on sale. I mean, you can't go wrong for a jar $2.99 flyer sale.

January 11, 2016

This is my morning ,afternoon and evening coffee....tried a couple of instant coffees but like this one the best...

December 15, 2015

This is one of the best canned coffees on the market...the price is great when you can find it on sale...nice smooth taste.