• Maxwell House Rich Dark Roast Instant Coffee

Maxwell House Rich Dark Roast Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 481 in Coffee

1.5/5

March 08, 2016

I personally didn't Care for the quality of this instant coffee,its great that it's a quick fix to get your caffeine, I just found it lacked any real flavor .The price is good ,but I would much rather perk a pot of coffee and smell that amazing aroma and taste that robust flavor of pure ground coffee

January 26, 2016

I generally keep a jar of this as backup, just incase I run out of my regular coffee. It's very affordable and you can make a cup in seconds.

January 26, 2016

This is a perfect solution for those people who don't want to brew a pot of coffee. I love the taste of this and I drink it with one teaspoon of brown or raw sugar and some Almond milk. It's the perfect morning pick me up for me. I normally only drink one cup a day.

This is a must to bring when you are camping in a tent. Simply boil water pour in a coffee cup and enjoy. No fuss with extra equipment. Quick and easy!

I love that this is affordable and that it is often on sale at places like No Frills and Walmart.