May Lindstrom - The Honey Mud

May Lindstrom - The Honey Mud Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

September 14, 2016

Skin felt great, product is light, dies not have a bad smell, skin felt soft for days, I would definitely recommend this product, you will not be disappointed

June 07, 2016

PROS:
    Ermagosh, this stuff smells good enough to eat! The smell is gorgeous! I do feel like the Honey Mud has had a calming effect on my redness prone skin. I will confess, that I actually might have accidentally/on purpose tasted the Honey Mud, and although it's not for consumption, it is kind of tasty. Why do they make so many skincare items that I want to eat?

CONS:
    As a cleanser, this product is a bit of a fail for me. My skin leans towards the oily/combo side of things, and I have to be careful about cleanser residue being left on my face. When I use the Honey Mud as a cleanser, I find the texture a bit sticky/too much grip on my skin. Plus, it’s a little difficult to rinse off, even with a flannel. But as a masque….?! I love this stuff! I have been masking with the Honey Mud quite often, and it leaves my skin soft, hydrated, and alleviates some of my chronic redness.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE:
    May Lindstrom products cost an arm and a leg as in you “May” have to sell a vital organ to afford this stuff. The Honey Mud is a luxury cleanser, not a necessity… but a lovely, lush product to add to your self-care ritual. Although I love using this product, I’m not entirely sure I would repurchase the Honey Mud once I run out. I would rather save my beauty investment dollars for products that I do not rinse off my face.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating