May Lindstrom - The Honey Mud

May Lindstrom - The Honey Mud Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

September 14, 2016

Skin felt great, product is light, dies not have a bad smell, skin felt soft for days, I would definitely recommend this product, you will not be disappointed

June 07, 2016

PROS:
    Ermagosh, this stuff smells good enough to eat! The smell is gorgeous! I do feel like the Honey Mud has had a calming effect on my redness prone skin. I will confess, that I actually might have accidentally/on purpose tasted the Honey Mud, and although it's not for consumption, it is kind of tasty. Why do they make so many skincare items that I want to eat?

CONS:
    As a cleanser, this product is a bit of a fail for me. My skin leans towards the oily/combo side of things, and I have to be careful about cleanser residue being left on my face. When I use the Honey Mud as a cleanser, I find the texture a bit sticky/too much grip on my skin. Plus, it’s a little difficult to rinse off, even with a flannel. But as a masque….?! I love this stuff! I have been masking with the Honey Mud quite often, and it leaves my skin soft, hydrated, and alleviates some of my chronic redness.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE:
    May Lindstrom products cost an arm and a leg as in you “May” have to sell a vital organ to afford this stuff. The Honey Mud is a luxury cleanser, not a necessity… but a lovely, lush product to add to your self-care ritual. Although I love using this product, I’m not entirely sure I would repurchase the Honey Mud once I run out. I would rather save my beauty investment dollars for products that I do not rinse off my face.