Maybeline Color Whisper Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 784 in Lip Balm

September 16, 2016

Well i dont know the reason of using the term whispering it the name but maybe because it makes the other people wanting to see the lips while talking. bad joke. anyways, Its actually a nice lip balm having uniqueness as pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel like thing which certainly made my lips bold beautiful and ready for a kiss!

August 21, 2016

j'aime beaucoup ce produit il fait un super effet et il n'est pas trop chère. je vous le recommande lors de votre prochain achat en magasin. Il y a une bonne quantité de produit et l'application est facile.

August 07, 2016

Smooth application. Tastes a bit funny so avoid licking your lips or getting on your teeth.
Great to use as a party favour. Selection is limited but pleasing.

July 13, 2016

I am not usually one for lip balm but OMG this whisper lip balm changed me in that aspect! It looks fab. Got it as a gift and holy i have bought 3 more myself. Loyal to this brand, not willing to try other lip balms!!!!

April 28, 2016

I've been using these for years and love it so much! It's soft and the color is perfect. It's the perfect combination of a balm and a lipstick. I recommend it to those who don't like to have a dark color on their lips.

April 23, 2016

Maybe line is my favours go to beauty product. You get amazing good product at an amazing price. This product leaves your lips soft and supple. I recommend this product.

April 01, 2016

I did not find this product to be horrible nor was it amazing, it just kind of ....was. I suppose i would rather have it than not have it and I did find myself pulling it from my purse now and again to apply but if given the chance again I would definitely look for something else.

March 29, 2016

This lip balm leaves your lips feeling so soft and the color is amazing. it is an all over great lip balm and i would highly recommend it to wveryone i know

March 21, 2016

I love the way it made my lips feel and look it also has a great variety of colours and the package is very attractive it stays on long and the price is good for the quality

March 21, 2016

I recently discovered the Maybelline Color Whisper lip colors and I am so in love! I bought 3 and am about to buy 2 more. Normally I don't like to wear lipstick because I hate the heavy waxy feeling on my lips. I also don't wear lipgloss because I hate the stickiness. So that means all I ever use is tinted and regular lip balms.

Well this product is a lip balm + color + gloss in one! It has a subtle sheen and it feels SOOO good on the lips - very lightweight and extremely moisturizing. True it doesn't last as long as a heavy waxy lipstick, that is just basic materials physics - the more wax -> the heavier feeling -> the more water-resistant. But on the plus side these lip colors are super easy to reapply - most of them are very sheer so you don't necessarily need a mirror to reapply.