maybeline eye studio gel eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 808 in Eye Liner

February 16, 2017

love this mascara! It Glides on very smooth and is a nice dark black. I also love how this doesnt crack or smear after wearing it all day! Its easy to get a nice winged look!

January 10, 2017

I was a die hard pencil for black. Then I discovered this studio black, and oh my god it is even easier to apply than a pencil. I always found the pencil get wood splinters and with the gel it goes on and never smudges. Just a all around good product.

September 29, 2016

This eyeliner has great pigment— very opaque black. It may be a tad tricky to apply for some, though. If you are a beginner with liquid liner and/or don't have a very steady hand, I wouldn't recommend this. If you have had some experience, you will love this!

August 17, 2016

Maybeline eye studio gel eyeliner is definitely a product that gives an effective and long lasting effect. As most women know, with liquid liner unless you're an expert will smudge if you blink too soon, and sometimes depending on the brand you need to put on several layers; as well as if you want it to be black, it's sometimes grey. As for pencil eye liners are much better for effectiveness without smudging when you blink, although takes a lot of reapplication. Unfortunately for both of these products you need to find one that's waterproof while most gel eyeliner is waterproof. Not only is this product waterproof and I've gone to the beach with it several times, you also only need to apply it once through out the entire day thanks to the fact that it's long lasting. I personally lose things easily, so I own about 5 different bottles. all in different locations so that whenever I need a good eyeliner, I always have one.