Maybeline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 595 in Foundation

December 03, 2016

I got this foundation on sale for $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and fell inlove.
Not only is it super cheap, but its extra light weight on your face, and has full coverage !
Even when the foundation isn't on sale its still much more affordable than most other more expensive brand name foundations! It covers everything from dark spots to those annoying pimples that make you not want to leave the house... You wont be disappointed if you pick up this cheap beauty product!

November 07, 2016

I expected a lot more from this foundation after reading and seeing such great reviews everywhere. First turn off is the packaging. I don't like having to pour out of the bottle because it's always too much, a pump would have been so much better. The coverage is lacking. I can see it being full coverage with two or more layers, but that just feels horrible on my skin. This creases terribly under my eyes. I don't need concealer so I just set everything with translucent powder, and the fine lines under my eyes look so so obvious. It's just not a win for me.

October 27, 2016

i bought this foundation in ivory hearing such great things but was very disappointed, the cover is medium which i liked, but i found it creased in my laugh lines and eyes quite badly after only a couple of hours and really began to oxidize on my skin making it look very orange i would not recommend this at all

October 22, 2016

I really enjoy how this product makes my skin look, I love how it covers my birthmark and my facial redness. I also like the packaging, and how it basically melts into my skin.

October 19, 2016

This is my go to foundation. I like how its buildable, never looks cakey and keeps me matte all day. They have a wide range of shades, it was super easy to find my perfect one.

October 19, 2016

This FIT ME line from Maybeline met my expectations. I have also used the FIT ME Stick, which I like for dark marks or blemish spots.

The FIT ME did make my skin pore-less. That is my main priority when buying any "cover up" make up product. I have large pored on my nose, beside my nose, chin and lower forehead. I don't like layering either. So I like that I was able to wear the FIT ME liquid and I didn't set it with a powder afterwards . When I was 1/2 way through my day, I used a blotter paper to dab my oil build up on my T Zone, and the FIT ME was still the same as it was when I put it on. I could have used a bit of powder, but didn't really need it.

I didn't seem to get any more black heads or pore build up or blemishes from using the FIT ME. I like the color of the make up too, it matched my skin superbly. I liked the "matte" finish as well.

Also, I kept a sponge with me, and used that to just massage around my T Zone as well and it filled in any pores that were starting to show on my nose, . I was pretty satisfied.

I do recommend this product. It is not over priced, and if I can't have my VICHY, (which is my ultimate fav) i use Maybelline or Loreal.

October 19, 2016

I love the coverage of this foundation. It it so light but yet great for a medium coverage that I'm looking in a foundation and easy to layer for a full coverage too. I love that's hydrating and great for my skin.

October 03, 2016

This foundation is one of the best foundations that I have ever used. The coverage is amazing and it's so light on your face you don't even know it's there. The only down side would be that if you have supper oily skin it will seep through all little.

October 02, 2016

This foundation is actually one of my all time favorites. Its a great dupe for some high end foundations that can become super pricey. If youre looking for some good quality foundation this is for you!

September 27, 2016

This is my go to drugstore foundation, second only to my Estee Lauder Double Wear. The shade range is great for a drugstore brand. It's not oily. easily lasts 8 hours and works well when buffed into skin with beauty blender.