Maybeline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 652 in Foundation

March 24, 2017

This is my summer/ having a greasy ball of a face day, foundation.
    DO NOT USE WITH DRY SKIN... that being said, I have used a moisturizing primer on dry patches and gotten this foundation not to stick to those spots.
    For drug store, its a great choice, plus I'm not even the palest colour (legit problem for me)

March 21, 2017

I normally buy Estee launders foundation and I would compare this foundation to it, I like to apply a lot of foundation and this goes on smooth and last all day, and doesn't look cakey. 'm actually shocked at the price, this foundation is even better Than most high end products

March 16, 2017

I am normally use to buying high end makeup but ran into a sinch when I couldn't make my way to MAC recently so I bought this foundation from the drugstore. I initially was wary of using the foundation bcuz I personally prefer a full coverage and had used it before when it first came out and I wasnt happy with the coverage but decided to sample it again at least. I can genuinely say I was pleasantly surprised. The foundation went on smoothly and covered nicely, its mattifying but isn't drying which was a huge bonus for me as I have found that many foundations if they are mattifying they are also drying. Along with some concealer and a bit of setting powder it is good to go!

March 14, 2017

Absolutely love Maybelline Fit me shine free foundation stick for combination skin. Price point is fantastic! Also I went to Mexico and was tanned and somehow it still matched my skin. Goes on smooth, last all day. Great coverage I highly recommend for anyone with combination skin.

March 10, 2017

One of my go to foundations from drugstore after my loreal dewy skin.

So cheap and worth it. I haven't try the other version of it, but this one is awesome. doesn't feel caky and it has a huge selection of shades.

March 09, 2017

Love the Maybeline fit me matte poreless, though i do find that i need a great moisturizer before applying, i have dry skin so it tends to leave a cakey finish and make my pores look bigger. Not to sure about the poreless finsh. overal decent product

March 09, 2017

good amount of colours for all skin types, it is matte and blends well, would highly recommend, ive been using the same foundation for a couple years its probably my go to out of all at shoppers

March 09, 2017

I love this foundation. It really gives me full coverage and gives me a matte and flawless finish. It is the only foundation I will use. It also absorbs some of the excess oil on my skin which I love.

March 06, 2017

I refuse to leave the house without this foundation. It goes on smooth and covers redness and imperfections in my skin! The colour matches great and doesn't let my skin get poly throughout the day.

March 06, 2017

This has to be one of the best foundation combos I've tried, that doesn't break the bank! I used to use Lancôme and spent a fortune, but after trying this product I won't go back. The foundation stays on all day and does t leave your skin feeling oily or dried out, plus the coverage is great!