Maybeline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 623 in Foundation

February 13, 2017

I really like this foundation, I usually buy a different brand each time it runs out, but I think I might stick to this one. It lasts all day, unfortunately I find that I have to apply a powder foundation to maintain the matte finish, but I have had that problem with every foundation I have used.

February 04, 2017

I absolutely love this foundation it is my go to! It is usually about 10$ and it last me about a month. I was first introduced to this in a YouTube video and have been using it for about 3 years now. When paired with a good primer you look like a flawless goddess lol

January 19, 2017

I've used this foundation for a couple years now. There's some amazing qualities about this foundation and some not so great qualities. The coverage and finish of this foundation is amazing for a drug store brand which is why I've stuck with it for so long. The packaging is a total pain, having to pour the product out of the bottle usually results in way too much coming out. It does also seem to stick to dry patches on the skin. I've also had issues with colour matching because it seems to try darker on the skin. Even with those faults it's still the best drug store foundation I have found as of yet!

January 16, 2017

LOVE this foundation so much! It's so affordable and leaves a really nice finish; I was initially apprehensive because matte foundations can sometimes cling to my dry patches, but I didn't find this to be the case at all with this product. Definitely one of my drugstore brand all time favs!

January 15, 2017

Fit me has great coverage and blends well, but unfortunately it doesn't tend to stay on for the entire day like higher price range makeup would. Good product for the price!

January 10, 2017

love this stuff - best drug store brand cover up i have ever used ! It doesn't feel heavy like some cover ups. It last all day for me. I have a hard time finding a color to match because i am in between light ivory and ivory, and this ivory is probaly the closest match i have found !

January 05, 2017

Love this foundation! It provides great coverage and goes on smooth without having to blend and blend and blend. It does not feel greasy like most full coverage foundations and every time I wear this, I receive comments on how great my ( not so great) skin looks! It's also super affordable!!

December 03, 2016

I got this foundation on sale for $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and fell inlove.
    Not only is it super cheap, but its extra light weight on your face, and has full coverage !
    Even when the foundation isn't on sale its still much more affordable than most other more expensive brand name foundations! It covers everything from dark spots to those annoying pimples that make you not want to leave the house... You wont be disappointed if you pick up this cheap beauty product!

November 07, 2016

I expected a lot more from this foundation after reading and seeing such great reviews everywhere. First turn off is the packaging. I don't like having to pour out of the bottle because it's always too much, a pump would have been so much better. The coverage is lacking. I can see it being full coverage with two or more layers, but that just feels horrible on my skin. This creases terribly under my eyes. I don't need concealer so I just set everything with translucent powder, and the fine lines under my eyes look so so obvious. It's just not a win for me.

October 27, 2016

i bought this foundation in ivory hearing such great things but was very disappointed, the cover is medium which i liked, but i found it creased in my laugh lines and eyes quite badly after only a couple of hours and really began to oxidize on my skin making it look very orange i would not recommend this at all

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

skye22 has posted in the forum topic
    Shoppers

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii