Maybeline master contour V duo stick
Amazing

Maybeline master contour V duo stick Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 77 in Highlighter

August 31, 2016

Positives: This product blended nicely and I didn't find the contour shade too muddy looking.

Negatives:
- I really dislike having the contour and highlight right beside each other. Even if you are careful using it, eventually they are going to start mixing together. Even after one use I noticed some feathering between the shades. Having one on each end of the product would work better, like the Nyx Wonderstick
- The highlight shade didn't show up very much on me (I am very pale) and I prefer something with a little bit of sheen.

August 31, 2016

When trying to shop on a beauty budget i decided to pick this up and i loved it! So easy to use and blend in with a blender, i have oily skin and it held up to this humid weather.

August 12, 2016

I purchased this Duo contour stick, I was expecting a lot more ease of use. The cream formula glides on ut is very hard to blend in and make look natural. Half the stick is a dark contour, and half is a highlighter. I did not like the colour I got the light, and the dark stick, both of them seem like the colour of mud, not bronze. I would not recommend this to anyone, and the $13.99 price is pretty crappy too.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products